.

How can I stay motivated to eat right & excersise?

How can I stay motivated to eat right & excersise?

Question by n. s.: How can I stay motivated to eat right & excersise? When I start a "lifestyle change", I usually stay on it a few days to a week. I need help on staying motivated, and tips on buying healthy food that won't make me go broke. I would also like some tips for at-home excersise. I usually get off work around 3pm, then I have the whole night, which I usually just sit in my chair and watch tv. I want to get healthy, so all tips and recommendations are welcome. Thanks... I have a lot of weight to lose, so I am in no rush. Best answer:

Answer by kencan
To make exercise last, I always exercise the first thing in the morning. Doing the things you hate first will ensure that you get the important things done. As for your weight, fats are nothing more than stored acid. If you continue to take acidic food, even with exercise you cannot get rid of fats. Therefore you must solve the weight problem at the source : eating acidic food. By taking alkaline food, you prevent the intake of acid to create more fats. Besides doing exercise, you must eat only alkaline food. Read the book "pH miracle for weight loss". See photos of people losing weight at ease. If you want to loose weight super fast, there is an alkaline liquid diet. According the book, people are loosing 10 pounds or more within the first 8 days. Go to the website below to see which food (and even fruits) that are acidic.

Answer by c1ndyx
Since you're barely starting, for the food part I suggest you just take a small bite of everything you want to eat. People tend to drool all over the food they want to eat and end up eating it all. So just have a small bite of it and you won't have that desire anymore. After a few times, you will get use to not eating the food you're not suppose to eat. Start off with the little things by switching white bread to wheat bread. You do have a lot of time to work out since you get out of work at 3 so just do some running around the block or sign up for the gym

Give your answer to this question below!

Next rumors:

0 comments:

Post a Comment