.

My weight loss journey {week 1: work outs}

My weight loss journey {week 1: work outs}

Week 1: workouts Sorry about the crappy quality ENJOY!. My weight loss journey {week 1: work outs}

Track your weight loss with these amazing apps. Keep on track and stay motivated to be your healthiest!. GeekBeat.TV - SXSW 2011 - Use Tech to Get Healthy

This is my 2nd video: a sample of my typical day based on a 2300 Calorie Diet. Plus my personal story on weight loss. The saying is true... abs are made in the kitchen. If watching this video on YouTube, click "Show more" below to view a breakdown of the foods in this video. BREAKFAST -- 0700 AM * Whole Grain waffles - 2 * BlueBerry / Cherry Fruit Spread - 2 tablespoons * Unsweetened Almond Milk - 1 cup MORNING SNACK - 1000 AM * Red seedless grapes - 1 cup * String cheese - 2 sticks POST WORKOUT - 1130 AM * Protein Shake (Athlean RX - XLR8) LUNCH - 1230 PM * Bumble Bee Spicy Thai Chili Tuna - 1 serving * Large Pumpernickle Wrap - 1 * Fresh Baby Spinach - 1/4 cup * Real Mayo - 1 table spoon AFTERNOON SNACK - 1530 PM * Protein Bar - 1 DINNER - 1830 PM * Mahi Mahi - 6oz filet * Baby Spinach - 1cup steamed * Whole Grain/Brown Rice Medley - 1/2 cup EVENING SNACK (NOT ON VIDEO) - 2130 PM * Protein Shake (Athlean RX - Reconstruction). 002 | My Story of Eating Clean for Weight Loss


Up coming news:

0 comments:

Post a Comment