.

Chips on the Treadmill

Chips on the Treadmill

This is a video response to Tree Fiddy www.youtube.com where I wanted to see if anyone would send me .50 to buy a bag of potato chips. To my surprise I actually made .51 what the smurf. Yes, I am well aware that being this size is unhealthy. I have made attempts to get healthier. You can follow my weight loss journey here. www.youtube.com Basically I am self destructive as a result of depression. When I get emotional I eat. Hopefully I can put this treadmill to good use when I get stressed out. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com Add me as a friend on blogtv because I do shows over there www.blogtv.com The chip eating song Groovy Baby is from www.audionautix.com and is royalty free The song at the end is a loop generated from Ulead Studio Pro X3 So far the only person who donated to the chip fund that has come forward is www.youtube.com. Chips on the Treadmill

Surya Namaskar : This aasana activates glands of the endocrine system. It also helps ease stress, increases peace of mind and increases your levels of concentration.. Fitness Show - Yoga for Beginners Sun Salutation

OMGosh I have had a AMAZING year of change, finding myself, becoming healthy, LIVING. So many first time things also like, towel wrapping around me, seeing my feet, shopping in REGULAR stores..NOT PLUS SIZE, and SO many more. I went from 289.8 lbs to 186.2 lbs in 1 year. 20 more lbs til goal. I feel alive and i am so happy i choose to share my journey to finding myself and becoming healthy with youtube. You guys are amazing and i appreciate all the love and support!!! I could not have done this without God and YOU ALL!!!! XOXOXO April. 1 YEAR on Weight watchers / 103.6 lbs lost so far


Following this information:

0 comments:

Post a Comment