.

What's with the Bathing Suit body obsession?

What's with the Bathing Suit body obsession?

Question by JaneDoe: What's with the Bathing Suit body obsession? As summertime is approaching, almost every other commercial is pushing weight loss "miracle solutions" for women to get fit to wear their swim suits. I, for one, just had a baby and will wear my tummy stretch marks with pride in my totally cute bikini that shows off ALL of my physical imperfections. Why do we care so much about how we look in bathing suits? Best answer:

Answer by _d.e.z_
I dont think it is so much ourselves caring what we look like in a swimsuit, but more so what others will think about how we look in a swimsuit. In our western society, it is considered unacceptable, unattractive, gross, disgusting, etc. to see someone that isnt physically "perfect" wearing a swimsuit, and let's face it, some people are just rude. Frankly, I dont care what I look like in a bathing suit, or what other people look like in theirs either. However I have witnessed people being outright cruel to others on the beach, solely based on the others physique. People just need to get over it. I know its cliche, but life is waaay to short to put unnecessary limitations and restrictions on oneself and others based on physical appearance.

Give your answer to this question below!

Following this current information:

0 comments:

Post a Comment