.

how do you get rid of inner thigh fat?

how do you get rid of inner thigh fat?

Question by Graciela~!: how do you get rid of inner thigh fat? I am trying to lose my fat there I know I can't so "target weight loss", but I am basically just trying to lose weight on my thighs. So is there anyway to ger rid of this inner thigh fat?? any suggestions are appreciated. Best answer:

Answer by Duff Man
Why do all these girls want to get rid of their thighs? Thick thighs on girls are HOT! A turn on! Seriously you should be looking to make your thighs bigger, not smaller!

Answer by Emilie <3
well you're right, you can't do target weight loss but you could try to do exercises that use the whole legs i like to do a lot of biking or even use a stationary bike when i am trying to lose weight there hope i helped :)

Answer by hannah d
YYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU CCCCCCCCAAAAAAANNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTT !

Answer by Dick Nasty
Sand paper

Answer by jeffach
Diet diet and more diet. cardio will also help, but diet is #1. Lower ur cals by 500 at least, limit carbs and avoid all sugars. But u cant choose where to lose weight from.

Answer by KAT
The Thigh Master

Answer by Kat
im not sure. i have that and it bothers me and im on cross country. i would recommend cardio though. Some people believe that soft spot is hereditary and theres nothing to do about it

Answer by hazeleyed15
Girl I am trying to do the same thing but what I learned to do is eat less fat , walk more, do lunges, and wait until your older. Flbig thighs are actully healthy to have.

Answer by NickyNawlins
I recently had knee surgery and my physical therapist has me doing a exercise that I've noticed that my inner thighs are looking slimmer already so this is what you need: Go to the store and by one of those balls that everybody using for dodge ball . The ones with like stars, princesses or just basic colors here's a example what they look like: http://www.classictoys.com/handred.JPG Put the ball between yours knees enough between your thighs so that it wont go flying when you squeeze it and basically squeeze it with your inner thigh muscles. Do 20 reps once a day and after a while if you think you can move up then do so. Hope this does it for you good luck.

What do you think? Answer below!

Following this gossip:

0 comments:

Post a Comment