.

Has anyone tried the Acai Berry Supplement along with the colon cleansing?

Has anyone tried the Acai Berry Supplement along with the colon cleansing?

Question by wyte_powr: Has anyone tried the Acai Berry Supplement along with the colon cleansing? I just wanted to know if it works. I am afraid to take "weight loss" pills due to the fact it can really mess you up. My brother has all kinds of stomach problems thanks to hydroxy cut. Plus I take medication for anxiety and I dont want to accidentally mix it with something and get sick. Please no smart A S S remarks from you internet tough guys. Best answer:

Answer by Neild5
A TOTAL WASTE of money!!!!

Answer by Gabe
Shouldnt be mixing psychiatric meds with diet substances, it'll really mess you up. Also, acai berry is useless. Way over dramatized on tv, and it doesnt make you lose weight. Colon clense products are a waste of money too, just abuot as effective as a big laxative. Doctors giving colon clense's are the only ones that actually work.

Answer by Destini J
Hey I tried it because I always had that bloated feeling. I used some of those special yoghurt drinks for a while but they didnt really do anything. I tried one which had some good reviews on the internet. If you going to try it make sure you dont end up buying anything thats fake. I read there are a lot of them that have nothing good in them at all. Ive been using it with Acai Berry and I have lost 22lbs in the last 2 months which I am very pleased with. I like the feeling of feeling lighter inside if that makes sense! I got mine free from http://xrl.us/begnzo on a free trial so if you not sure give one of the trials a go and see how it works for you. Good luck!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Next source:

0 comments:

Post a Comment