.

Ashley's Extreme Weight-Loss Makeover

Ashley's Extreme Weight-Loss Makeover

Strategies which incorporate behavioral and lifestyle changes, use of medications, as well as surgical procedures have been explored as possible means to effect lasting weight loss. A number of new medications are promising, and may help some with ... Can Technology Help To Promote Healthy Weight Loss?


Trainer Chris Powell discusses challenges of this dramatic transformation.. Ashley's Extreme Weight-Loss Makeover

Hope this helps in some way shape or form. Please do not be too harsh on me, this is all I did, I'm not a pro or anything. This is just how I did it even though it didn't seem like much. Any more questions ask them below and I will do follow up videos on my vlog channel www.youtube.com the calorie counter is "myfitnesspal" use it, honestly, it helps SO much. :) I am currently 163ish cm tall and weigh 56 kilos, size 6-8 in NZ (different to USA sizing etc) VLOG CHANNEL www.youtube.com FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com TWITTER: @xoshaaan INSTAGRAM: @shaaanxo Forbusiness enquiries, my email is shaaanxo@yahoo.com SIGMA BRUSHES: If you want to buy brushes, here is my link to the Sigma website - I have some reviews on these brushes and you'll see I use them in some of my tutorials www.sigmabeauty.com :) Camera I used to record this video: Canon EOS 60d Editing: done by me on iMovie NZ Hautelook/Cheap Makeup Site: www.Nzsale.co.nz. How I Lost Weight ♡ Weight Loss/Healthy Living ♡ Before & Afters - "How To Lose Weight"

SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!! More weight related videos linked below... LETS SOCIALIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twitter.com www.facebook.com www.plusmodelinthemaking.com PlusModel.Tumblr.com FAQ I am 5'9" (and a quarter) It took me 5 months to lose 60 pounds (in 2012) I've lost 80 pounds before in 6.5 months (in 2009) WATCH THESE VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!! My Weight Loss Transformations + 56lb Lost with Before & After Pics http My Weight Loss Transformation: 40 Pounds in 4 months!!! www.youtube.com ~Rewind Weight Loss Video~ www.youtube.com HOW I LOST 80 POUNDS!!! My weight loss secrets (2009) www.youtube.com FIRST weight loss video ever! www.youtube.com PlusModelInTheMaking- Final Reveal- Part 1 of 3 www.youtube.com Why you can't lose weight? (Q's Top 10 Reason ) www.youtube.com Weight Loss Haters- Stopping your weight loss Progress www.youtube.com Losing Weight Successfully: STARTING OFF www.youtube.com Stretch Marks and Loose Skin Q & A www.youtube.com Losing Weight for Summer 2010: Video #3 www.youtube.com How I Gained Weight listening to other people! www.youtube.com Fitness DVD Review: Work out at home with Workout Dvd's! www.youtube.com What do you eat to lose weight? www.youtube.com Find the RIGHT Workout www.youtube.com Gaining Confidence to lose weight www.youtube.com SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS!!!!!. How I lost 60 pounds! My Weight Loss Tips & Tricks! (2012)


Following this stories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment